Our Fleet Services team manages and maintains an extraordinary range of vehicles, from lawnmowers to road planers, emergency services vehicles to our small, but developing fleet of electric zero-emissions vehicles and a lot more in-between.
As the face of Shared Fleet Services you will lead the team of 45 that keeps the Isle of Man Public Service moving, and you’ll do this by balancing your industry and legislative knowledge and experience with your empowering leadership style.
What does the role offer you?
- Senior leadership role where you have real influence over the future direction and future of the Shared Fleet Service
- Ability to use your excellent leadership and communication skills to lead and motivate the team
- Close interface with other senior Departmental colleagues as well as political members
- Career and professional development with potential for career progression
- Plenty of variety
From financial benefits to your Wellbeing and Development, Our Benefits - A Quick Guide outlines the benefits that you will enjoy when you work for us.
What the Island has to offer!
The Isle of Man is the ideal place to live and work. It offers breath-taking unspoiled scenery and superb leisure facilities along with excellent air and sea links to the UK and Ireland.
You will benefit from:
- A great work-life balance
- A relaxed way of life in a safe environment with low crime and great education provisions
- Fantastic lifestyle opportunities - there are lots of opportunities for walking, diving, sailing, mountain biking to name a few!
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate being 20%
- With a buoyant economy, vibrant towns and miles of beautiful open countryside, the Isle of Man has something for you.
Take a look at the All about the Isle of Man Booklet, you can also visit www.locate.im
If you are not already on the Isle of Man, you’ll receive interview expenses and a relocation package of up to £10,000 based on receipts.
The Isle of Man offers a National Insurance Holiday Scheme which allows newly employed, relocated or returning residents to apply for a refund on their National Insurance contributions for their first year of living or returning to the Isle of Man, with refunds capped at £4,000. Visit www.locate.im for more information.
Closing date: 25th October
Interviews will take place: w/c 11th November
You will need a basic police check, but we will pay for it.
Contacts for further information and how to apply
To find out more and to apply, go to: https://bit.ly/333j6KH
Call Ian Bates, Director of Transport Services, on 01624 697432.
The closing date for applications is 25th October 2019.