MASTER TECHNICIAN (CENTRAL ENGINEERING) - £40,000 to £42,000 per annum. Location: London all garages06 February 2017
Our engineering function is undergoing an exciting period of change and development in order to ensure that we are prepared for the challenges of the future.
Our primary business is operating a large fleet of London Buses within West and North West London. The Master Technician will be the focal point in the business for technical issues as well as diagnostic problems and will provide advice, guidance and training to our Engineers as required. You will be supporting us on state-of-the-art hybrid or electric vehicles in addition to traditional diesel vehicles.Each day will present its own unique challenges – no two days will be the same.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven engineering experience within the bus, coach, rail or haulage industries
- Excellent diagnostic skills in electrical and mechanical disciplines, with an eye for detail
- Self-motivated with a proactive and flexible approach to work
- Capable of working alone without supervision, and solving complex problems and making key decisions on own initiative
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with IT systems/diagnostic tools
- Is able to coach and develop others
This is an exciting time to join RATP Dev London and play a key part in helping us develop the business that will set the standards that others will follow.
To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements for this role. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the HR Department on the following email address email@example.com.
Closing date: 24th February 2017
Reference number: LUB861
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.