Vehicle Certification Agency - Head of Operations - Nuneaton - £53,481 - £61,502 plus an additional RRA of up to 10% on base salary18 December 2020
Do you have a strong technical background with significant experience of delivering complex engineering solutions or services within heavily regulated industry settings?
Do you want the opportunity to support the automotive industry across the globe?
If so, these exciting opportunities to join VCA as our Head of Operations for our Nuneaton office is for you, and we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a strong leader to manage our VCA Midlands office based in Nuneaton, where you will provide transparent management and effective operational delivery of your operations. In leading your teams you’ll engage locally with staff and contractors, as well as support our regional partners/offices to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction together with a robust application of VCA’s global policies and procedures.
This is a unique opportunity that offers you the chance to engage with our stakeholders both locally and worldwide, where you will be expected to attend regular face to face meetings to build effective working relationships and deliver a high level of service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Leadership - Leading the Nuneaton operation with enthusiasm, integrity and decisiveness the post holder will deliver a high quality, efficient service that meets Departmental and Manufacturers expectations;
• Financial Planning - Supporting the Chief Operating Officer with financial planning with particular emphasis on financial reporting, budgetary planning, and forecasting;
• Management and resource planning - Resource planning and deployment aimed at maximizing efficiency and utilization whilst securing the necessary flexibility to support demand at peak periods;
• Continuous improvement - The post holder will champion continuous improvement within their operation to demonstrate it is delivering an efficient service by eliminating waste, improving quality and consistency and empowering staff to take ownership of problems;
• Quality - Leading the Nuneaton operation team to deliver services at the level expected from a world class type Approval Agency. Take responsibly for ISO17025 compliance of their operation and fully support the wider agency accreditation process;
• Communications - Supervise the communications and exchanges of information between Nuneaton office and wider VCA operations globally.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor your delivery to suit a wide variety of audiences, maximising both impact and understanding. You’ll have strong leadership and engagement skills, with the ability to influence others and help them to work together towards a shared objective.
You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities. You are someone who works well autonomously and as part of a team, where you have the vision to know where your efforts are needed most, and align your work to where it will be most effective.
Closing date: Monday 11th January 2021.
To apply, please visithttps://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/484382558;291448417;wand follow the application process.
Vehicle Certification Agency
Vehicle Certification Agency
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.