Are you interested in joining our Logistics Department?
Our Logistics Department is looking to appoint a Performance Manager to manage the Logistics team across the Wales & West Utilities (WWU) network
Ensuring high levels of compliance and performance, you will lead teams to work with efficiency and cost effectiveness in activities associated with the safe delivery of the Logistics function across the WWU network.
Your key accountabilities will be:
• Ensuring compliance with Legislation, WWU’s policies & procedures including but not exclusive to Management of Drivers hours, O’Licences, PUWER & LOLER, DVSA, exempt sites & tips
• Delivery of annual audit & inspection plan for the Logistics function
• Effective Fleet management of all WWU’s & Partners Logistics vehicles
• Accident and Incident investigations and provision of associated written reports
• Effective management of environmental aspects of the Logistics function leading to retention of ISO14001 certification.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with:
• Corporate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) is desirable
• Working knowledge of the utilities or construction industry is desirable
• Institute of Transport Administration (IoTA) – Certificate in Transport Management
• Experience of working within a safety and performance-orientated environment, ensuring compliance and managing heavy vehicles and vocational drivers.
• Demonstrable experience working in a similar role with a record of successful distribution and logistics management
• Experience leading geographically dispersed teams to deliver high levels of performance and customer service
• Flexibility to work across the network as required
• Full valid driving license is essential
We can offer you a competitive package, which includes:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave
• Defined Contribution pension scheme
• Flexible benefits (Choices)
How to apply:
For a full job description and details on how to apply you can visit our website under the careers
section on our website.
Wales and West Utilities is committed to providing Equality & Diversity