Government updates pre-Brexit trailer registration advice11 February 2019

The government has published updated advice on how to register commercial trailers for use in continental Europe after the UK leaves the EU.

Operators can register their trailers online with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) before 28 March.

The updated guidance includes a list of the information needed to register a trailer for international use. For more details and to register online, click the link below.

Laura Cork

Related Websites

This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the sales team.