Engineering Manager22 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen at Big Bus Tours London for an experienced Engineering Manager. Big Bus Tours is the premier provider of open top sightseeing tours worldwide, with a flagship operation in London, responsible for a fleet of 68 vehicles.
This role is responsible for our entire engineering function, managing our workshop and a team of 13 engineering and admin staff to ensure our fleet is at the necessary standard to provide a premium product to our customers. The position is based at our depot in Earlsfield, London.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications requirements
- Transport Engineering City & Guilds/NVQ or associated qualification
- Experience with engineering systems, processes and audit procedures – PCV preferred
- Strong working knowledge of DVSA standards
- Proven leadership and people management capabilities
- 3 years’ experience in Engineering Management highly advantageous
- IOSH/NEBOSH accreditation advantageous
- PCV driving licence preferred
Please send your CV with a covering letter to GerryPrice@bigbustours.com
Closing date: Friday, 16th December 2016
Big Bus Tours
Big Bus Tours
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.