PSV Technicians/Vehicle Engineers - London - Salary: £31,400 - £40,600 per annum dependent on qualifications and shift pattern09 November 2016
Arriva is a market leading bus operator and the engineering function is currently undergoing exciting development and change which will ensure that we remain ahead of our competitors in an ever changing industry.
In London we are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic engineers, across all disciplines, who want to work for an organisation which is at the forefront of motor vehicle technology and is striving to maintain its position of dominance.
You will need to inspect, diagnose, maintain and repair Arriva vehicles to keep London moving, ensuring the safety of our fleet, and the comfort of our passengers
Our vacancies are all over London, however we are specifically looking for candidates for our South London garages- Brixton, Norwood, Thornton Heath and Croydon. However you need to be flexible to be able to work in any of our garages in Arriva London.
Salary and benefits:
- We offer £31,400 - £35,600 (£602 pw – £683 pw) for shift work and £34,800 - £40,600 p a. (£670pw - £780 pw) for night work, dependent on qualifications. These figures exclude overtime.
- You are paid £549 pw during training
- Enhanced overtime payments
- 2 free Oystercards*
- Free UK travel on Arriva buses for you and your family*
- Company pension
- Training to obtain IRTEC accreditation
- Training to obtain a PCV licence
- Structured training technical
- Opportunities for promotionExperience and skills:
- You will already be experienced within motor vehicle engineering.
- Knowledge of either PCV/HGV would be an advantage, and an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in mechanics, electrics or coachbuilding is essential.
- You will possess excellent diagnostic skills and be a good communicator. Familiarity of the DVSA requirements would be desirable.
- A full UK driving licence is essential and a PCV licence is advantageous.
- We will train you to gain IRTEC accreditation and a PCV licence if you haven’t got one (you’ll need to get your PCV licence before your probationary period has passed)
For more information and to apply please click the following link:
Arriva London Ltd
Arriva London Ltd
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.