Regional Head of Fleet x 2 – East & London Region24 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic leader to join our Senior Veolia Fleet Team. Leading from the front this role is responsible for the strategic management of the Regional team, driving efficiencies and adding value to the regional operating business.
Working closely with senior stakeholders and reporting into the Fleet Director the role will hold overall responsibility for the performance of the Regional Fleet team.
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Strong background in a senior and strategic Fleet management role
- Proven background of management experience with a track record of people development
- Commercial management of own P&L within fleet / operational environment with proven change management experience
- Expert knowledge of road transport legislation and fleet-related health and safety legislation
- Membership of The Institute of Road Transport Engineers and Society of Operations Engineers, holder of Certificate of Professional Competence (or be willing to undertake within six months of commencing role)
- Formal qualification and experience in vehicle engineering and compliance
Please send your CV to UKI.Resourcing@Veolia.com
Veolia recognises the positive value of inclusion promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.