Due to planned retirement, the Company are seeking to recruit a Managing Director to be based at Gray & Adams (Ireland) Ltd, in Newtownabbey.
The successful candidate will initially be employed in a designate position, shadowing the current Managing Director with the intention to succeed this role in late 2019.
This position will report to the Group Managing Directors, based at the Company’s headquarters in Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
As a Managing Director, you will have full P & L responsibility for the Company, agreeing budgets and meeting targeted profit expectations.
You will oversee and manage all functions of Gray & Adams (Ireland) Ltd, making strategic decisions to ensure continued business success.
You will also implement Company Policies and ensure that legal guidelines are met and adhered to throughout all levels of the business.
Essential Criteria and Attributes
• Experience in a Managing Director’s role or other senior managerial position, ideally in the trailer
and or commercial vehicle sector
• Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial flair and commitment to adding value to the Business
• Exceptional leadership, business and interpersonal skills
• At least five years sales experience with a proven record of managing key accounts and the ability
to establish and maintain the confidence of new and existing customers
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
• Experience in setting business goals/strategies, time lines, plans and financial targets
• Good knowledge of Corporate Law, Employment Law and Health and Safety Regulations
• Experience in managing a workshop or production facility
• Degree level qualification is desirable but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate extensive
and relevant experience consistent with what is required to perform the role of Managing Director
A highly competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply in writing, enclosing your covering letter and CV to:
Mark Grant, Group Finance Director, Gray & Adams (Fraserburgh) Ltd, South Road, Fraserburgh,
Aberdeenshire, Scotland, AB43 9HU, or alternatively email email@example.com
Closing Date: 14 December 2018