Commercial Vehicle Mobile Technicians Vacancies across England and Scotland15 June 2021
Through continued growth, NRG Riverside are making further investment in our highly successful and valued UK network of maintenance workshops and mobile engineers.
As a Commercial Vehicle Mobile Technician, you can expect to receive comprehensive training, from your initial induction, through to product training and IRTEC licencing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Rapid response to customer
vehicle defects and breakdowns
on site and at the roadside
• Ensure all vehicles and trailers
are maintained to both legal &
• Diagnosis and subsequent
repair of all types of faults
• Completion of LOLER inspections
• Accurate completion of documentation, in line with
required company standard
• Working with colleagues as
required to ensure customer SLA’s & KPI’s are met & exceeded
• On Call Rota for weekend cover
Qualifications & Skills:
• Full driving licence
• C+E Driving Licence (Preferable)
• City & Guilds parts 1, 2, and 3 in
Heavy Motor Vehicle Technology
or NVQ equivalent
• Ability to understand technical
• Work within an unsupervised
area in a safe and tidy manner
• Good communication skills with
management, suppliers and
• RCV & municipal experience
• A flexible approach is required
Why work for us?
NRG Riverside has a proud history in providing our customers with bespoke maintenance services tailored to suit their business.
Whilst other companies have closed down their network of workshops, we continue to invest in both our facilities and our people.
We have experienced exponential growth year on year, and are at the forefront of industry evolution. We pride ourselves on our MOT 1st time pass rates and our can do attitude.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Tool allowance
• Career progression opportunities
• Fully kitted vehicle + full
diagnostic equipment available
for private use
• Supporting HGV licence
• On Call support allowance
• Workplace pension
• Life Assurance
• Uniform provided (Full PPE)
• Employee Assistance
• Paid from home to home on
a daily basis
• Overtime opportunities
If you would like to work for a forward thinking, award winning business we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1695 551 780
NRG Fleet Services Ltd
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
See Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies
contact the sales team.